Saturday, September 29, 2012

 This little lady turns the big 27 today!

 
Yep! That's me! I was 6 months old here.
 
 
Born the youngest child to my folks in Ardmore, Oklahoma late at night!
 
I'm not at the age yet where I dread my birthday! Maybe I never will be. I've definitely changed my views and likes over the years and have settled into my own ways. I like to love and laugh and sit down with a good book. I listen to bluegrass music and travel any chance I get. I'm a born again Christian.  I've been blessed more than I deserve. I've learned to take the storms of life and thunder through them holding the Lord's hand. I love to sing, but it's going to take a lot to get me to sing in front of people.  And...........I don't care for how fast the world moves.

 
Now, isn't that the face of an optimist or what?
 
 
Want to know what makes me smile so much?  It's because I've been redeemed by my Lord. There were dark days in my life before and still are but remembering that I'm not alone in it makes the light overcome the darkness. The Bible tells us that:
 
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. - John 1:5
 
So if you are currently having a rough morning or haven't had that first smile, dust off the Bible, have a cup o' joe and reconnect with the one who breathed life into you! Remember that if God brought you too it, he will bring you through it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment